Healthcare professional who prepares, controls and dispenses remedies and offers expertise in the safe and proper use of them to achieve maximum benefit, minimal side effects.
- High school diploma or GED; college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Knowledge of electronic health records.
- Records inventory maintenance experience needed.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to interact and communicate with people over the telephone, often in stressful situations.
- Strong data entry and typing skills.
- Competent with technology: MS Word & Excel, Google Drive, iPad usage, and GMAIL in a Windows environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time; detailed oriented.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality (HIPAA).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to handle remedies correctly, including invoicing and order management
- Ability to do accurate inventory
- Ability to ship and print labels
- Able to be able to problem solve
- Able to be task oriented
Responsible for maintaining and coordinating remedy related activities as directed by the Front Desk/Office Manager.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Job Function *)
- Orders and maintains inventories of remedies, as required to support day-to-day clinical and administrative operations.
- Provides day-to-day staff support for the practice.
- Able to keep the computers inventory accurate and complete
- Assists in maintaining the cleanliness and serviceability of the remedies.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Use scripts to make orders for patients and ship it to them
- Create supplement charts
- Form boundaries
- Able to communicate when remedies go out of stock
- Ability to shorten the time clients are waiting for remedies is possible.
- Using fortis pay and adding tax
No strenuous lifting is required, the most that will be needed is climbing up with a step stool to organize remedies.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fraction, and percent’s, decimals, discounts, and cash counting.
Creating invoices for patients for their supplements as well as getting them ready to be shipped off to their house or business of choice.
You must be able to have knowledge of adding sales tax to their bill and making sure everything price wise is correct.
Ability to understand medical terminology and carry out detailed and objective written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Skills and Abilities:
The remedies manager must be able to remain calm under pressure and communicate effectively when dealing with guests, practice members, staff, equipment problems, or emergency situations.
At Holistic Family Practice, we believe that diversity fuels creativity and innovation. Holistic Family Practice is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive practice where employees excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, personal development, and job performance.
A 90-day new hire probationary period will be in effect from the initial date of service. Employees are eligible for a six-month performance evaluation. A bonus incentive may apply based on policy.
The following software that is to be used:
- Fortis Pay
- Review wave
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
The employer reserves the right to change or modify the job description as business needs dictate.