Purchase Our 5 Basic Detox Promotion .
Our expert detoxification services in VA involves our Naturopath who custom designs the program to meet the patient’s needs. There is no set detox program at our Detox Center nor does any detox program work for everyone, as everyone is different. Detoxification programs are tailored to meet your needs, your goals, and/or your results.
21 DAY ORGAN DETOXIFICATION
Detoxification is an essential part of natural health care. Detoxification diets are carefully sculpted to suit the needs of many to enhance success. Detoxing your body can help organs healthier. Not everyone is ready for an extensive cleansing process, so please consult your natural health care physician prior to initiating this cleanse.
The 21-Day Detox Program Includes
– A Detox Class to explain your 21-Day Detox Program.
– A comprehensive detoxification program designedto meet your needs.
– A Raw Foods Classto teach you how to use
food as medicine.
– A comprehensive meal plan to help you along
the way that includes a grocery list and ALL
meal plans for the week.
– Basic Detoxification Service schedule.
– Herbal, Homeopathic, and Natural
remedies to detox your organs designed
to heal your body.
The 21-day detoxification guide is provided by our Naturopath and is found at Essential Wellness Center. Schedule your Natural Wellness Consultation to discuss beginning the program!
21 Day Smoke Free
Health concerns usually top the list of reasons people give for quitting their smoking habit. If you have said to yourself that you want to quit smoking, looked for tools to quit smoking, or searched for quit smoking natural remedies, now is your chance. No matter how old you are or how long you have smoked, quitting can help you live longer and healthier. Some techniques like the nicotine patch, Nicorette gum, the electronic cigarette, and prescriptions may not always be the healthiest way to quit smoking and may have some harmful side effects. In this 100% natural, safe, and effective program you can unlock the bondage of smoking with these easy steps. It will help you detox your body fast.
Unhealthy Effects of Smoking
– What not to love about your addiction; learn about the effects of nicotine, metals, toxins, and poisons that you ignite to a flame every day. – Anti-Smoking Homeopath – A Foot Detoxification to see the metals dissipate.
Unhealthy Effects of Smoking
– Learn about how your lungs repair themselves.– Anti-Smoking Homeopath – Add oxygen with Chlorophyll. – Respiratory Clearing Steam Treatment
Triggers to Smoking
– Bring your support person and learn about the triggers that cause you to smoke.– Learn breathing and relaxation techniques designed to put you at ease. – Dry Sauna to practice your new found relaxation skills. – Anti-Smoking II step down.
The 21-day detoxification guide is provided by our Naturopath and is found at Holistic Family Practice. Get started on a custom designed detox program today
30 DAYS TO HEALTHY EATING
Eating healthy is a skill. Some of us acquire this skill while others miss the mark. Disease can develop as a result of poor eating habits, so what is a person to do? In this month-long program, patients can learn how to eat healthy while uncovering the blocks that prevent them from maintaining healthy eating habits. Detoxing your body will help better your mental health as well.
Patients participate in a food class that determines unhealthy food choices, what those foods do to the body, how to prepare and maintain a healthy food habit while setting the stage for success. Students provide a grocery list of healthy food items to work from during the class and participate in a Super Market Tour to learn about healthy eating.
Patients select from predetermined menus and begin to build healthy meal plans for themselves while working to maintain newly established skills both in and out of the kitchen. Patients participate in a Raw Foods Class to help them learn new food preparation tips.
Steady as it goes while patients continue to work on their skills and uncover triggers that prevent them from maintaining a healthy eating lifestyle. Students also turn in their final project for the class: their own healthy eating program.
During graduation week, students have become mindful of their triggers, continue to work to maintain healthy eating habits, and follow their own healthy eating regimen as they ensure success.