A group of sugars extracted from plants and thought to be essential for the body by helping the cell to cell communication. Cell communication is one of the Glyconutrients health benefits
1. Drink Pure Spring Water:
As an absolute minimum, take your body weight in lbs, divide by 2 & drink that many ounces of Pure Spring Water every day so that your cells get ‘bathed’ in a bath of Glyconutrients. Proper hydration is one of the benefits of glyconutrients.
For example, a 120lb woman would drink a minimum of 60 oz of pure spring water per day.
2. Consume Fibre:
Using a high-quality fiber supplement or eating a diet high in fiber & raw vegetables will enhance the benefits of glyconutrients. Start slowly though as too much fiber can cause issues such as constipation, bloating, etc, so ease yourself into the high fiber diet.
3. Don’t take glyconutrients of any kind on an empty stomach:
Why? No, it won’t hurt you, but your body will burn it for energy. That is expensive energy. Glyconutrients health benefits are best absorbed when mixed with food or stirred into a drink.
4- Do not take fiber supplements within 1 hour of any other supplement.
5. Give Your Body Time to Start Healing:
Most conditions develop gradually over many years (or even decades). Just like getting sick, getting well takes time. I have seen many people see no results until the 4th or even 6th month on glyconutrients. Why? Well just as it took a while to get unwell it can also take a similar time span to get well, months (or even years) for your body to replace sick cells with healthy ones. So the sooner one starts the better.
6. Enhance Your absorption of Glyconutrients benefits:
According to doctors in functional or integrative medicine, you can enhance your absorption of your discount glyconutrients by simply NOT swallowing them –instead, you do two easy things:
- let them dissolve in your mouth so that it is absorbed in the mouth, not in the stomach (this takes about 1 minute). You do not need water to do this–your saliva is more than sufficient.
- take smaller amounts more often, like 1/8 or 1/4 of a teaspoon at a time, throughout the day, like every hour or two.
7. Use ALL THREE of the basic products:
Glyco-Antioxidant, Phytosterol, and food-based vitamin. These three products represent four sciences that work together synergistically, like the four wheels on a car work together:
– Cellular communication provided by the glyconutrients health benefits
– Anti-Oxidant protection from free radicals and “internal terrorists”
– Natural plant hormones provided by the phytosterol
– Essential vitamins and minerals in a food form state for maximum assimilation provided by the food-based vitamin.
You wouldn’t settle for just one or two tires, would you? Don’t settle for less than what you need either!
8. Take Enough Glyconutrients benefits to satisfy your body’s needs:
Keep in mind that the suggested serving size you see on the label of your glyconutrients supplement bottle is a suggested minimum for young adults in “good” health. If you are unsure what amount is right for you please contact your natural doctor or health provider When buying glyconutrients, remember that a container may not last you even a month if you have a health challenge.
Note: Legal Disclaimer: Glyconutrients are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, but scientific studies have been documented linking the ingestion of certain food nutrients, and the prevention of chronic disease. The information given is not intended to be a substitute for a physician’s proven care & advice. This blog is provided for information only. If you have a serious complaint such as cancer always consult your primary care doctor and do not rely on glyconutrients alone or indeed at all, without full disclosure to your doctor and after taking correct medical advice.
7 Ways to Support Your Immune System
5 Ways to Spring into Health | Renewal Your Health